Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Where are you from? EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Where are you from? EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Where are you from? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Where are you from? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Where are you from? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Where are you from? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Where are you from? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Where are you from? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Where are you from? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Where are you from? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Where are you from? Vote_lcapWhere are you from? Voting_barWhere are you from? Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Where are you from? Vote_lcapWhere are you from? Voting_barWhere are you from? Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where are you from?

Go down 
+2
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight

Moonlight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Where are you from? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:14 pm

I know Brian has fans over the world so please tell us where are you from?

I'm from Germany!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasonlondon.de
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 12:30 am

the u.s.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 6:45 am

Okay Mz.Charmedpiper...you can be a little more specific than that (smile)......

I'm from the great State of Alaska......by the way Anna...I use to live in Germany a long...long....long time ago. My Dad was in the military and we were stationed at Heidelberg (first)...than Munich (second). I don't remember much of my time there but I do remember how beautiful the country was.
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:53 pm

I'm from Michigan.
Like my pic it's my cat tigger.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 9:15 pm

aww how cute!!! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 10:00 pm

your welcome.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySat 01 Nov 2008, 2:09 am

Let me see..
Earth>Europe>Scandinavien>Denmark>Kolding
lol!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySat 01 Nov 2008, 6:03 am

...I like your style Mz. Fallenangel (hehehehe)!!!

...and Nicki, your cat is darling! I,myself, have no pets...wish I had a little puppy though!....a cute, little, puppy, with floppy ears, dreamy eyes, wet nose, little waggin tail..hhhmmm
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySat 01 Nov 2008, 11:48 pm

Natalie wrote:
a cute, little, puppy, with floppy ears, dreamy eyes, wet nose, little waggin tail..hhhmmm
Very Happy

:/ You make me wanna have dogs .
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 11:04 pm

Yeah....not that I don't like cats but I kinda favor puppies/dogs more than cats....and so does our guy....ya know he has 2 dogs.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyMon 03 Nov 2008, 7:31 pm

Boy am I late Razz Okay so I'm from a small town called > Dhaka in Bangladesh...

Nikki your cat is just adorable Very Happy & Nat like Van said U make me wanna have dogs flower

nAtaShA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyMon 03 Nov 2008, 10:39 pm

Thanks my new pic is going to be a pic of me.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 6:13 am

Wow U are such a pretty girl Nikki...LOVE your pic I love you

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 6:52 pm

Thanks so much sis. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyThu 06 Nov 2008, 4:24 am

Hey Nicki....what a beautiful person you are....it is so nice to see the pics with the names of my BK sisters....not that I needed to see your pics to know how beautiful you all are....like I said, I haven't seen natasha, Hiromy, or Stefanita but I know they're stunning because their personality comes across in their postings...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyThu 06 Nov 2008, 6:49 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptyThu 06 Nov 2008, 9:20 pm

@FallenAngel: You are from Denmark??!! How great is it?! Cool!!! Cool

@Charmendpiper: I totally agree with Mz. Natalie!! She is right! Very Happy

Ah and me... I'm from Europe-Germany-Berlin lol!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySun 09 Nov 2008, 12:26 am

Yeah. It's a boring place anyway.
on the bright side; It's not far from Berlin Wink
Back to top Go down
Stefanita621

Stefanita621

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 8:19 am

Well I think I'm also a bit late with this post but still I wanna make up for all the days I didn't come Smile

First the Kitty Kitty is a Cutie Cutie lol! Love pets and even though I havent had much I LOVE THEM ♥️ actually I just had one for a long time, was a doggie Like a Star @ heaven and I LOVE HIM until my mom took him away Sad I bet that when I'm old I will have in my house a cute Puppy too Razz I just have one pic of him, on that time I was a lil younger and cameras were not around much Sad

Anyway leaving behind the pet talk...I'm from Colombia, I life in the capital, and I think we are being a trouble to states right now because of a weird market deal or God knows what...well to the new president though, Anyway thats off the topic, I life in Bogota which is a GREAT city is not that small so to get from one place to the other and be in time U must go like with a half of an hour of anticipation..thats bad and because of the all the cars, ways are never free, but still I LOVE my city and my country...But who doesn't lol!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySun 23 Nov 2008, 12:01 am

Hey Mz. Stefanita....how are ya lil sis??

I'm still getting use to our new home...didn't realize there was a second page to this forum topic....but anyway....

I always wanted to know more about Columbia. I know your country has been going through some turbulent times but I hear that Columbia is a beautiful country! How big are your towns/cities? Whats the temps like over there? Please tell me more, I'm really interested! Very Happy

And on another note>>>>>I know Mz. Fallenangel said she was from Europe but I didn't know she was actually from Denmark. What a great place. Please fallenangel tells us more about what its like to live in Denmark....any cute guys (smile)!!! Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Stefanita621

Stefanita621

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? EmptySun 23 Nov 2008, 5:33 am

Hey!!
Fine Thank U I love you Hope U too :rendeer:
Well yeah lately there are some kind of issues with some man who do lots of bad things against the goberment...really BORED, But apart all that politic stuff it's actually a beautiful country, it's not that big as other countries but it isn't small either, Here U can find all kind of places, and all kind of people, most is really open, sometimes too much lol! here is too easy to make friends and find people to hang out, ANY place is someone U must like hehe Smile I really like my country sorry LOL! I know there are LOTs of problems and bad stuff, Still I L♥️ve it hehe...There are also TONS of things to do, ALWAYS, And for all kind of people, if U like calm plans, U find a mall and cinemas every corner lol! No really but there are Lots, and if U are more a party girl, at nights U can find any kind of clubs...I particulary Like Karaokes, I enjoy a lot the singing stuff...Not alone, kind of embarrasing but with friends I sing all the song menu lol!

Well I really can spent all night talking of all the things I enjoy of my country, But I'll also like to know about ur city & country...favorite plans and stuff, will U tell me Very Happy Here we don't have snow, I think thats ashamed though I know it but still... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise! :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: