Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Vote_lcapHey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Voting_barHey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Vote_lcapHey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Voting_barHey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Empty
PostSubject: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 3:46 am

Well...here's how it got started! I was looking at some of HMC's and Brian's pictures. Most of these pictures where "stills" (and not necessarily the ones of them in the Charmed show) ....you know, like the ones Brian has in his gallery on his web page and some other poses that were taken of Holly off the set of Charmed. We know that Holly and Brian would have made a gorgeous sexy couple if they'd gotten together...so I thought, it sure would be nice to see a video (not a talking video this time) with BRIAN & HOLLY pics (not necessarily all the shots coming from the show Charmed) but other still pics. And with your fanblend skills....you could piece the still shots of Brian and Mz. Holly in the video. I thought, this could turn out to be one hell of a sexy (but nice) video. And you could include those stills of Brian from "Arturo Chavez" and some of the best still shots of him posing in some of his movies. What I'm looking for is pics of the "most recent" or "now" Brian and not the Brian from the "past".

Now the song I think would fit is a song by an R&B artist named Raheem DeVaugh. He has a song called "Guess Who Really Loves You". I love it and I think you'll like this song as well. Its on You-Tube. Some folks used his song for other pictures but just focus on the song and imagine Brian and Holly. Its got a soft melodic sound with a slight funky beat to it.

Lets talk about it okay....will you do it Sis? If not, I'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 12:25 pm

Ofcourse I will Sis Very Happy I just downloaded the song & I love it! And I think your idea is just brilliant as always. Razz

As a matter of fact I've been thinking about doing a vid about HMC & BK myself...U know just a vid about them & not P&L...U know about their offscreen chemistry & stuff...but I wasn't really sure how to execute it becuz of the lack of behind the scenes footage & photos too(I mean there aren't many, just a few photos U know). But thanx to your wonderful idea...I actually think I can make this work now....a Slideshow vid sounds really great...I'm totally up for it...lets go for it!

Lets discuss this whole thing okay...about the pics > which ones to pick & stuff like that...
So over to U Sis Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:07 am

Great...I'm glad you think its worth doing....I was worried because I thought this one might sound a little boring to do. But if we pick the right pics...and with that song...the video is gonna be sharp!!!

Can I make a few suggestions on the pics?? Can you pull these pics from Brian's gallery (on his official site): 1st row = #1, 3, 4 / 4th row = #20, 22 / 6th row = #5, 6...and use some of the stills that you posted here on the BK Board (like the Arturo Chavez) or any others you may know about...besides you know what look we're both going for....some of the ones where he's looking really GQ, SEXY, HOT, etc.... Laughing I trust your judgment (smile)!!!

As for MZ. Holly, you may already have some pics in mind but there are some web sites out there that have some very attractive pics of her. I'm going to have to go now and see what I can find.

Oh I can't wait until you put it together!!! Its gonna be another bdreamer4ever video masterpiece!!! Wink Hmmm....what shall we name it??? Or we could just dedicate it to all the many Holly and Brian fans out there!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:21 am

Hey Tasha, there's a web site where you can find great photos of HMC:

www.http://www.celebs101.com/celebrity-Holly+Marie+Combs-607-15-gallery.html

Here are some of the ones I picked out. My fav ones are bolded:

Page 1 = 3R = #4 and lastR = #4
Page 2 = 1R = #3 and 2R = #1 and 2 and lastR = #1, 3, and 4
Page 3 = 1R = #2 and 2R = #3 and lastR = #3
page 5 = 2R = #3
Page 6 = 1R = #2
page 7 = 1R = #4 and 3R = #1 and lastR = #1
Page 8 = 2R = #1
page 9 = 3R = #4 and lastR = #2, 3
Page 10 = lastR = #1 and #3
Page 11 = 2R = #3 and lastR = #1
Page 15 = lastR #3

Hope you like them...of course, you don't have to use all of these but they do bring out the sexiness side to Mz. Holly!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:48 am

Hey Sis I've collected all the Bk & HMC pics U suggested..great choice..they are awesome!

I'll be posting 3 of Bk's photoshoots at the gallery...all of them are from his 2005 - Jon Mckee Shoot. There are a lot of Hot, GQ, sexy photos of him in it. I'm sure we'll be able to pick more photos from there too. I don't want start working on the vid just yet...cuz I'm kinda waiting to find more photos from his Arturo D.Chavez shoot...thats has to be his best shoot so far...its so GQ & hot!!

I'm currently working on a HMC vid...especially for her B'day thats comin' up on Dec 3rd. I promise I'll start working on the vid as soon as I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 8:17 am

Yep, I agree....you should try to get more "Arturo" pics of BK. And yes, it will be Holly's B-day on Dec 3rd. I can't wait to see the video tribute to her that you're making. No worries about the other video...I know you will get to it after you finsh the project you're working on AND when you have everything you need for it. Take your time baby girl..I have no doubt that the end results will be awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 4:03 pm

Hehe thanx Sis...tomorrow's her B-day & today's the deadline..so I'm kinda working around the clock Arrow . U know I've planning to work on this vid for about a month now I picked out the perfect song...collected all the clips from her movies, interviews, Charmed, etc..but due to my exams & everything I couldn't even start working on it. So I had to put this one onto my "To-do list" too...with all the other projects(I've been planning to work on)
Don't know when am I gonna actually start working on them(hehehe)!!!

Anywyas just the other day it struck me that our HMC's B-day's coming up & I was like OMG, I have to start working on this vid & dedicate it to her especially on her B-day...kinda like a
B-day present from us fans Laughing

I'm working on it as I post this...I haven't even finished the half of it yet Neutral Yikes its 7 pm already...I gotta go & finish this thing. God I just hope I can finish it by today...Wish me luck Sis!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 4:13 am

Hey Sis I'm really sad & depressed today Crying or Very sad

U know I was working on that B-day vid when suddenly I started having a lot of problems with my movie maker...it kept freezing & it literally took five hours to load when I had to open it again...anyways I spend the last 3 whole day including staying up almost all night making that vid...it was tough but I had to do this 4 Holly cuz thats how much I love, care & respect her...she's my idol & I just wanted to give this lil' B'day present to her.

I wanted to finished it by Dec 3rd...but unfortunately I finished a day late but I tried my best & its the thought that counts right! Anyways I uploaded it yesterday & guess what youtube said..."Matching third party claim" crap...they blocked my video from viewing saying that the song I used infringed some stupid copyright...they tell me I can replace the audio or mute it...hellooo youtube ppl the audio is the most important part of a video...I mean is it really that much of a big deal if I use a great song..I didn't steal it or call it mine...I just made a vid with it...its soo not fair! I tried uploading it twice with diffrent titles & everything...but youtube said the same thing Sad

What is the point of making a vid if U can't even share it with your friends & the ppl U care about!! I wouldn't have been soo sad if it was any other vid but this was my first HMC vid...& a B-day vid. I'm soo sad...I feel like crying No Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 11:10 am

bdreamer4ever wrote:
Hey Sis I'm really sad & depressed today Crying or Very sad

U know I was working on that B-day vid when suddenly I started having a lot of problems with my movie maker...it kept freezing & it literally took five hours to load when I had to open it again...anyways I spend the last 3 whole day including staying up almost all night making that vid...it was tough but I had to do this 4 Holly cuz thats how much I love, care & respect her...she's my idol & I just wanted to give this lil' B'day present to her.

I wanted to finished it by Dec 3rd...but unfortunately I finished a day late but I tried my best & its the thought that counts right! Anyways I uploaded it yesterday & guess what youtube said..."Matching third party claim" crap...they blocked my video from viewing saying that the song I used infringed some stupid copyright...they tell me I can replace the audio or mute it...hellooo youtube ppl the audio is the most important part of a video...I mean is it really that much of a big deal if I use a great song..I didn't steal it or call it mine...I just made a vid with it...its soo not fair! I tried uploading it twice with diffrent titles & everything...but youtube said the same thing Sad

What is the point of making a vid if U can't even share it with your friends & the ppl U care about!! I wouldn't have been soo sad if it was any other vid but this was my first HMC vid...& a B-day vid. I'm soo sad...I feel like crying No Crying or Very sad Sad

aw tash, that show's how kind & caring you are. holly would appreciate it, im sure of it. you gotta alot in common with her both kind & caring Very Happy soz for butting in Razz
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:03 pm

lol! thanx Ash that made me feel soo much better!! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:08 pm

bdreamer4ever wrote:
lol! thanx Ash that made me feel soo much better!! I love you

aw your welcome, if there's anyone on here who's like Holly its you! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:09 pm

Aww U are soo Sweeet!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:13 pm

bdreamer4ever wrote:
Aww U are soo Sweeet!! *hugs*

thanks (: BK fans gotta stick together.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:15 pm

You're welcome & yep us Bk fans gotta stick together!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:17 pm

bdreamer4ever wrote:
You're welcome & yep us Bk fans gotta stick together!! Smile

are you a Charmed fan? it's my fav show. Leo & Piper = Love. i wish Prue didn't die though.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:34 pm

Oh I'm a die hard Charmed fan...Piper & Leo are the BEST couple ever...yeah I wish Prue didn't die either...it was just soo sad but I love Paige too she's great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 2:05 pm

bdreamer4ever wrote:
Oh I'm a die hard Charmed fan...Piper & Leo are the BEST couple ever...yeah I wish Prue didn't die either...it was just soo sad but I love Paige too she's great!

yeah she is, i adore all of them. Shannen, Holly, Alyssa & Rose. and even Kaley.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 9:16 am

Oh baby girl, so sorry this happened to you. You've never had a problem with the songs you've used in your video...why this one? Which song was it anyway? Your videos are the best...I have no doubt that Holly would love it...this is just a minor setback....I know you're crushed but don't let that stop you lil Sis...you can finish your video with another song.

Ashley's right...us BK fans gotta stick together...and your sisters are here for you...if you're having a hard time choosing the right song...let us help you. I know its all about Holly, but tell us what kinda message or theme you were going for in this video.

Who cares what YOUTUBE thinks...you got talent baby girl...produce your video!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 9:13 am

Aww thanx soo much Sis for the boost up...I really needed that. I love you

Well youtube just introduced this new system that actually scans through every video & checks the songs...there are a lot of copyright issues & according to youtube rules U can't use songs that has copyrights which means U can't use most or any of the songs cuz every song has copyrights...& in order to use a song U have to own their copyrights...its very complicated!

Anyways the song I used is very recent...its "When I grow up" by The Pussycat Dolls...may be thats why when they found out they totally blocked my vid from public viewing..So I had to remove it anyways. Youtube has become very strict with the copyrights stuff lately & they've been deleting videos just cuz of the songs...& I'm afraid they might delete my vids too. No

Anyways just cuz youtube won't let me upload my vid...doesn't mean that I can't share it with U guys...I just figured out a way...

I put it up for download in my megaupload account...megaupload is a site where U can store & download files. Therefore in order to see my HMC vid, U guys kinda have to download it...that is if U want to...

Here's the url:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQU5HP3E

When U visit this page they'll tell U to enter a security check code in a box...for example like "HOP" its very simple...once U enter the code U have to click > Download. That will take U to a new page where they'll tell U to wait for about 45 sec. After that all U have to do is click on > Free Download...to download the vid. Once U click on download U can either "Open" it or "Save" it on your pc to watch the vid. It'll almost take the same time to download as it takes to load on youtube.

Hope U like it Smile
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 6:08 pm

Thanks I downloaded it.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 9:22 pm

So how do U think I did? Did U like it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 5:15 am

Okay Tasha....I'm going to try and download it now! I have no doubt the video is a great one (smile)!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:30 am

Thanx Sis...hope U'll like it Smile
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 12 Dec 2008, 7:03 pm

I loved it. It was so good one of the best yet sis.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps EmptyFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

Oh thank you soo soo much Sis...I'm really glad U liked it...means a lot to me thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps   Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Tasha...Another Video Idea Perhaps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next