Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Charmed With Prue or Paige Vote_lcapCharmed With Prue or Paige Voting_barCharmed With Prue or Paige Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Charmed With Prue or Paige Vote_lcapCharmed With Prue or Paige Voting_barCharmed With Prue or Paige Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Charmed With Prue or Paige

Go down 
+2
FallenAngel
charmedpiper08
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Charmed With Prue or Paige Empty
PostSubject: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 2:04 pm

do you think Charmed would have been better if Shannen stayed and Rose never came, or you happy Rose came in and took over, what would have charmed been like 5 extra seasons with Miss Doherty ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 6:01 pm

I would have been happy ethier way. I like them both.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 7:33 pm

I hate questions like these. It's like asking me what arm I wanna chop off..
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 8:53 am

Well...since you asked Mz. Ashley,

I think each actress contributed significantly to the show in their own way....that's the textbook answer (smile). But personally, I'm not looking at whether it was Shannen or Rose....I kinda preferred Paige being introduced in the show. Reason is, "Prue" dominated the Halliwell sisters in S1-3. When Paige came, "Piper" became the older sister and thus we got to see more of Piper's capabilities, strength and powers....plus her relationship with Leo intensified and that was a good thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 9:24 am

Natalie wrote:

I think each actress contributed significantly to the show in their own way....that's the textbook answer (smile). But personally, I'm not looking at whether it was Shannen or Rose....I kinda preferred Paige being introduced in the show. Reason is, "Prue" dominated the Halliwell sisters in S1-3. When Paige came, "Piper" became the older sister and thus we got to see more of Piper's capabilities, strength and powers....plus her relationship with Leo intensified and that was a good thing!

yeah i do believe Piper & Leo made the show, but with that being said. loosing Prue was a big effect on them, but at the same time it was interesting to see Rose come in because if we just had those 3 throughout the whole series it would have gotten abit boring, im probably the biggest Shannen fan you'll ever come across but yeah i agree with you there. plus Shannen apparently didn't like the show and Alyssa so why stay on a show if you hate it right?
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 11:28 pm

Ashley101 wrote:
Natalie wrote:

yeah i do believe Piper & Leo made the show, but with that being said. loosing Prue was a big effect on them, but at the same time it was interesting to see Rose come in because if we just had those 3 throughout the whole series it would have gotten abit boring, im probably the biggest Shannen fan you'll ever come across but yeah i agree with you there. plus Shannen apparently didn't like the show and Alyssa so why stay on a show if you hate it right?

Well I think its a fun question & I agree with U guys.

Come to think of it...it would've been very interesting if Shannen stayed for the rest of the seasons...She's an amazing actress & an awesome person...she's 2nd on my fav list next to Holly...so I think it'd have been rather cool & interesting if she stayed. Of course Rose was great she definitely brought a new dynamic to the show...So in my opinion it would've been fun either ways...I love them both!

U know what I would've really loved...if Shannen stayed for the rest of the seasons & then if Rose came in & somehow created a new Power of 4 thing...that would've been really awesome...I would've loved to see all of them together...it definitely would've been really fun & interesting! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 4:56 am

Hmmm...all 4 of them...yeah, I could see that! They would have been dynamic as a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 5:42 am

Natalie wrote:
Hmmm...all 4 of them...yeah, I could see that! They would have been dynamic as a group.

yeah it would be awesome, who do you's think is the strongest? i think it was Prue but with Piper getting the blow up power its hard to compare .
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 10:43 am

Ashley101 wrote:
Natalie wrote:

yeah it would be awesome, who do you's think is the strongest? i think it was Prue but with Piper getting the blow up power its hard to compare .

Well I think Prue was the strongest both physically(cuz of the telekinesis & astral projection power) & mentally(cuz she was the eldest & therefore had more sense of duties & responsibilities on her shoulders). But after she was gone Piper had to take the lead bearing the pain of loosing her elder sister & discovering that she has another baby sister which then made her the strongest out of the 3 both mentally & physically. So for me they both were strongest in their own way & time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Tomgellar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 29 Jan 2011, 10:02 am

with Paige....I love Paige
Back to top Go down
CharmedPhoebe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 6:53 pm

PAIGE Let\'s Party! Hot Hamster Dance! Cheers Bounce!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am

Hey CharmedP!!!

Nice to meet ya! Welcome!!

Glad to see youve joined our lil BK family. I'm one of the original members of the BK Board. Hope I get to chat with you. If you follow twitter, you can also find me there @NatalyinAK

#BrianKrauseisDaMan!!

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed With Prue or Paige   Charmed With Prue or Paige Empty

Back to top Go down

Charmed With Prue or Paige
Page 1 of 1