Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
BK Building a House EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
BK Building a House EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
BK Building a House EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
BK Building a House EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
BK Building a House EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
BK Building a House EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
BK Building a House EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
BK Building a House EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
BK Building a House EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
BK Building a House EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
BK Building a House Vote_lcapBK Building a House Voting_barBK Building a House Vote_rcap 
Natalie
BK Building a House Vote_lcapBK Building a House Voting_barBK Building a House Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BK Building a House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-10-19

BK Building a House Empty
PostSubject: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 9:37 am

Hey Everyone!

You won't believe it....I just heard something on TV about BK. Shocked I missed most of it already because I just flipped to the channel called "E Style" and they must have been doing a story on celebrities who have constructed or renovated their own homes...and BK was one of them and they said he's working on another home!

I'm so mad that I missed this...Gee.....have you all heard anything about this? Wonder where he's going to build it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 4:28 am

No this is the first i'm hearing about this.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 8:31 am

Wow really!! I haven't heard about this... bounce

Story on the celebs so does that mean they showed Bk's home too??
ANOTHER home...wow...I thought Brian was still renovating his home...although we haven't really got any updates of his renovation...so he probably finished a long time ago...

Oh I wish I could've seen it...you're so lucky Sis(at least U got to see it)...& thanx to U we got to know about it Very Happy I've always wanted to see an E! Story on him & especially his home...

Hey Sis...Do U know the name of the show he was featured in? May be we cant try googling for it & find out more about this...what do U think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 9:05 am

...No, I'm sorry Tasha. I was so busy doing something else that I missed it! You know how you can be doing something on the computer and hear the TV at the same time....I perked up when I heard the name "Brian Krause" and turned around and all I saw (like a flash) was a picture of a house (which I think was BK's) and then the narrator said that Brian was working on another home project. After that, they switched to another celebrity for a few seconds and then it was time for the commercial. I got busy with something and didn't even think to get the name of the show...but it was on E'. So sorry, my sisters!! Sad this is why you all are better at getting the 411 on our guy.....

Hey...you don't think Mz. Sarah and him got back together, do ya???
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 9:31 am

Oh don't say that Sis..come on U did get us the 411...its cuz of U we know that Bk's working on a new house project...which is soo cool...& thats what matters okay! Very Happy

Oh noo no no no...they didn't get back together & hopefully they never will...Bk's myspace status still says > Divorced. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 5:06 am

Whew! Okay....was kinda worried for a moment that he restored that relationship...okay...I'm better now (smile)!!
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 5:39 pm

Natalie wrote:
Whew! Okay....was kinda worried for a moment that he restored that relationship...okay...I'm better now (smile)!!
Same here.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 8:48 pm

Surprised Oh my..

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BK Building a House   BK Building a House Empty

Back to top Go down

BK Building a House
Page 1 of 1