Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Vote_lcapWelcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Voting_barWelcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Vote_lcapWelcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Voting_barWelcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!

Go down 
+3
charmedpiper08
FallenAngel
Natasha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 04 Feb 2009, 12:49 pm

Hey girls Very Happy

A new member just joined us here...Nat & Nikki, U guys already know her but for the rest of y'all, I'd like for U guys to welcome my good friend Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel to the board Very Happy

We're really glad U joined us here Sis I love you ... just make yourself at home & take your time to look around...we have looots of new BK photos, news & updates U can catch up to here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 04 Feb 2009, 5:45 pm

*waves*
Hi Dawn.
I'm Vananh.
Enjoy your stay here at the BK paradise! lol!
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 04 Feb 2009, 7:22 pm

welcome dawn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptySat 07 Feb 2009, 2:16 am

Welcome here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasonlondon.de
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptySat 07 Feb 2009, 6:47 am

Mz. Dawn....whats up girl? your in your new home now....don't be a stranger....okay? Laughing

...and hello to Tasha, Nikki, Van, and Anna....
and, of course to Mz. Van...LOVE IT...LOVE IT....LOVE IT! Now, everytime I log on to the board....I can look up at the banner and stare at BK and just go PLAIN CRAZY NUTS! (smile)

lol!
Back to top Go down
marionlove16

marionlove16

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009, 2:38 pm

Hey Dawn nice to know that u are here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeosWiccanAngel

LeosWiccanAngel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Thank you Sweetie...   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 4:32 am

I'm glad to be aboard and that you continued this wonderful group from the old site... Hope you are well Natasha... BiG HUGS

Pleasure to meet everyone else... Drop a message anytime...

take care and Hugs...
Dawn (Loves The Blue Flamer)

bdreamer4ever wrote:
Hey girls Very Happy

A new member just joined us here...Nat & Nikki, U guys already know her but for the rest of y'all, I'd like for U guys to welcome my good friend Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel to the board Very Happy

We're really glad U joined us here Sis I love you ... just make yourself at home & take your time to look around...we have looots of new BK photos, news & updates U can catch up to here Smile
Back to top Go down
LeosWiccanAngel

LeosWiccanAngel

PostSubject: Aww... thank you...   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 4:34 am

Thank you very much... I really appreciate that...

Love Your Banner Wink

Hugs,
Dawn (Loves The Blue Flamer)

Natalie wrote:
Mz. Dawn....whats up girl? your in your new home now....don't be a stranger....okay? Laughing

...and hello to Tasha, Nikki, Van, and Anna....
and, of course to Mz. Van...LOVE IT...LOVE IT....LOVE IT! Now, everytime I log on to the board....I can look up at the banner and stare at BK and just go PLAIN CRAZY NUTS! (smile)

lol!
Back to top Go down
LeosWiccanAngel

LeosWiccanAngel

PostSubject: Hi Kiddo...   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 4:35 am

Nice to See you here as well..

Hugs...

marionlove16 wrote:
Hey Dawn nice to know that u are here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!   Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dawn--aka--LeosWiccanAngel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise! :: Community :: Newbies-
Jump to: