Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! Vote_lcapDon't ever shop at Forever 21! Voting_barDon't ever shop at Forever 21! Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Don't ever shop at Forever 21! Vote_lcapDon't ever shop at Forever 21! Voting_barDon't ever shop at Forever 21! Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Don't ever shop at Forever 21!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Don't ever shop at Forever 21! Empty
PostSubject: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 11:24 pm

Here's my story:
On 3/4/08 I purchased a dress on line from Forever 21, Item no.2047703823. Since the purchase date the dress has been washed according to garment instructions 3 times. On 1/3/09 while wearing the dress I noticed purple-blue stains on my collectible doll that I was holding. The stains are on the dolls head, arms, legs and feet. It wasn't until I took a shower that I realized that the stain on the doll came from the dress. Because the same stain was on my stomach, arms, and back. I was livid! It took a lot of time to get the stain off of me, and the stain would not come off the doll. The stain is embedded in the dolls vinyl. I then remembered that I had taking a nap with the dress on, so I checked the sheets. The stain was on the fitted, top, and pillowcase. I was not happy. I still don't understand why the dye from the dress would bleed, since it had been washed 3 times. I expect a check compensation for the damaged and defective items in the amount of $222.05. That was the letter I sent to forever 21 on 1/13/09

This was my response on 2/14/09 KM
, According to your letter the manufacture was going to establish the reimbursement amount. The settlement you have suggested is not acceptable. It would cost the full amount to replace all the items damaged by your defective product. If it were not for your defective product, I would not have to replace the items. The doll is a collectors doll, it doesn't decrease in value it actually increases. How did you come up with a deduction of 50%? I am the victim of your defective product. Why should I pay anything towards replacing my items? I will only settle for the replacement cost of all the items, per the receipts I sent you. I have copies of all the information in case you need it again. I have one other question why don't you refer to your Forever 21 product as being defective?

K M, I need to add to the last letter I wrote you. Tell me how you think it is good business practice to expect a customer to in cure a loss of money, for you company’s defective dress. Wear and Tear, give me a break. Only 100% refund is acceptable. The doll, again is a collector doll it only increases in value, I want only what I paid, not 70%off due to Wear and Tear, I'm 25 not a child who mistreats their dolls, but and adult who collects them. The sheet was put on my bed in Dec. of 2008. You can look at the paper work and see the quality of the sheets. Wear and Tear 70% off what was paid for them. Again why should I insure a loss for your defective products damage? I hope that this matter can be resolved without further action. They sent out a settlement with a gag order I was advised my legal ad visor not to sign it. I called KM back and told her they would have 10 days to mail me my check or I'm going public.

It has been ten days!

Last edited by charmedpiper08 on Tue 14 Apr 2009, 2:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting and spelling)
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 9:20 am

Oh God Sis I read the whole thing U wrote before U edited it & I'm so sorry for the stuff U lost...wow I didn't know that the Forever 21 ppl were so unprofessional...they didn't compensate for your loss..did they?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 5:49 pm

No they did not. This is why I haven't been around much.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 7:38 pm

Thought so...ugh why do they have to be so unfair & unprofessional!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 1:05 am

Well just going to have eat the amount of money no refund. Mad
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 6:33 am

Hey Nikki...so sorry that this happened to you. This is why I hate shopping for clothes on-line. 90% of the time, you're not getting what you expect to get and most of the time the retailers don't care about providing good customer service and following-up to see if your happy with their goods/services....sometimes they just send you any ole thing and count on you not returning the items.

I have a question though...you said that they gave you a "settlement" that included a "gag order"? If this is true, and it was money, and you are not accepting the settlement, then you need to return it along with a letter telling them so. Your letter should state (1) specifically that you are not accepting the settlement and you should tell them why it is not acceptable; and (2) like you mentioned, how long they have to respond before you take legal action or otherwise. You should return the money (check or cashier check format) with the letter. The letter needs to be sent by "Certified or Registered Mail" to the company so that someone signs for it. Keep copies of everything...including the certified/registered mail receipt that will have the Rep's signature once it is delivered to the Company.

Don't let the fact that you called them be the end of it!!! This is the important part. Reason is, they have already sent to you what THEY consider to be a satisfactory amount for your loss. It doesn't matter that you called them and told them it wasn't acceptable, the fact is, the settlement is in your hands and so you have claimed it. Calling them is not going to release them from trying to say that they did their part in all this. But receipt of the certified/registered letter (from you) to the Company is an "official acknowledgment" that you are NOT GOING TO SETTLE FOR WHAT THEY GAVE YOU. Handling it this way, gives you some recourse to continue pursuing the matter ...and releases you from abiding by their "gag order"....especially since they got smart and put one in place.

Hope I wasn't to long with this...but I hope it helps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 5:49 pm

I tought the settlement was going to come with a check it didn't. I was told I would be getting the full amount. Thanks so much you guys for not hassling me about the doll thing other sites have and even forever21 has. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't ever shop at Forever 21!   Don't ever shop at Forever 21! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't ever shop at Forever 21!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise! :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: