Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Vote_rcap 
Natalie
BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs Empty
PostSubject: BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs   BrIAn0gRaphY - Former Blue-Collar jobs EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 3:30 pm

Due to circumstances, Brian Krause had to juggle various blue collar jobs. But this down-to-earth guy right here never had any regrets in doing it neither did he have any problem admitting it.

*Quotes:(2000)
"Before becoming Leo, my life was more unstable because I lived in the fear of never finding a job and of staying unemployed. Thanks to Charmed, I have been able to live without having to worry about how I am going to pay my rent and how I am going to be able to pay for my son’s education. On a personal level, my life also changed a lot."

Former Blue-Collar jobs:
1.Hot dog seller
2.Bartender
3.Bakery Truck driver
4.Dry wall Hanger
5.Handyman
6.Construction worker
7.Auto racer
8.Electrician

Quick-facts:

The Hot-dog seller:
At the age of 16, Brian sold hot dogs & popcorn at an Orange County, California theater concession stand but later got fired from the job.

The Bartender:
Brian's a great guy to invite to your next party, because he also spent some time working as a bartender.

"A couple of years after my son was born, I wasn't working much, so I went and took a job as a bartender. I had to do what I had to do. And people would come up to the bar and yell, "Hey, I remember you from that television show!" or "Hey, I remember you from that film! What's the matter, can't you get work anymore?" It's always awkward. You feel like you have to explain yourself. It kind of brings your self-confidence down, to say the least. But it happens all the time."

The Bakery truck driver - "The Pie Guy":
Brian even had to work as a bakery truck driver due to circumstances & this is one of the jobs that pretty much sucked according to him.

*Quotes:(2004)
"I've done a lot of different jobs. Driving a bakery truck was pretty goofy. Crawling under houses wasn't fun. Roofing, electrical? Those aren't so bad, but driving a bakery truck pretty much sucked. I was 'the pie guy!'"

The Handyman:
Having played the role of a handyman/Guardian Angel in 'Charmed'. Brian has worked as a handyman in real life too before coming into acting.

The Construction worker:
Brian has even struggled working as a construction worker during his downtimes.

"It's pretty crazy. From one end of the spectrum to the other, I feel so lucky to be able to do it all, from television to feature films. But I've also had my down times where I couldn't get arrested for 6 to 8 months at a time. I've struggled doing construction and electrical work."

The Auto racer:
Brian has been around cars & also worked as an auto racer on the side before 'Charmed' made him a familiar face on TV, which explains his love for cars & auto racing.

The Electrician:
During the summer, between the shooting of season 2 of Charmed, Brian Krause took back his electrician job. He said that it's a way for him to have a normal life.

General:
When asked if he wasn't an actor he would have been:

*Quotes:(2004)
"Physical therapist, professional soccer player or homeless."

Brian Krause is a multi-talented guy, & the fact that he juggled so many blue collar jobs shows how hard working, down-to-earth & gem of a person he is.

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever

Page 1 of 1