Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Some new stuff on the board EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Some new stuff on the board EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Some new stuff on the board EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Some new stuff on the board EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Some new stuff on the board EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Some new stuff on the board EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Some new stuff on the board EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Some new stuff on the board Vote_lcapSome new stuff on the board Voting_barSome new stuff on the board Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Some new stuff on the board Vote_lcapSome new stuff on the board Voting_barSome new stuff on the board Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Some new stuff on the board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Some new stuff on the board Empty
PostSubject: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 4:28 pm

Hey guys Very Happy

As you have already noticed...I tried to give the board a new look today Neutral

I've also added some new emoticons:
Hugz Jawdrop joy Amour Whoo-hoo eee hmhmm Thumbs up
Im in Luv Kisses 4 U Pink Heart Blazing Heart :luvluvluv:

...Its still a work-in-progress...like the background for instance is completely black...not sure if you all like it this way...but I'm still looking for an alternate background & there are also some other stuff that still needs to be taken care of...

But for now I really need to know if y'all like the new look & stuff...cuz if anyone feels like its not good enough plz let me know...I'll change it back to the old one.

I've also started a new thread regarding the board updates, I'd like all of you to check into it plz:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by bdreamer4ever on Wed 05 Aug 2009, 1:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 5:14 pm

I like this better,sis,
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 5:34 pm

Oh I'm so glad you like it Sis eee
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 30 May 2009, 10:32 am

See!!! Your always "creating" good stuff baby girl Thumbs up

..and I even posted one of your emotions....I love what you did for the Board...its like you renovated our little home (hehehehe)!!!

The black background is okay but, for me, I'm having a hard time finding the right place to click on the "scroll bar" on the right in order to be able to move up and down. Now you don't have to change this just for me but is there a way we can darken up that part without changing the background color? If not, don't worry about it okay?
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 30 May 2009, 10:35 am

....oh, and I'm really loving your new avatar pic....

Leo & Piper 4 Ever :luvluvluv:
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 30 May 2009, 2:29 pm

Natalie wrote:
See!!! Your always "creating" good stuff baby girl Thumbs up

..and I even posted one of your emotions....I love what you did for the Board...its like you renovated our little home (hehehehe)!!!

The black background is okay but, for me, I'm having a hard time finding the right place to click on the "scroll bar" on the right in order to be able to move up and down. Now you don't have to change this just for me but is there a way we can darken up that part without changing the background color? If not, don't worry about it okay?

Hey Sis I'm so glad you like the new look of the board but I'm really sorry for the inconvinience you had to face with the scroll bar...but I've fixed it now you won't have that problem again Very Happy
Actually I had no idea that there was a problem with the scroll bar until I used Internet Explorer to log in to the board because when I used Opera or Firefox I didn't have that problem...as they already provide a scroll bar with the browser but IE doesn't.

I also noticed that IE displays some of the other stuff of the board incorrectly like the icons & the header.
Anyways about my avatar..thanks Sis eee ...thats one of my favortite P&L kisses..I luv it! Im in Luv

Last edited by bdreamer4ever on Sun 31 May 2009, 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySat 30 May 2009, 9:37 pm

WOW Sis Thumbs up the board looks much better as the old. I'm so proud of you!!! You did a great job!!!

Thanks so much!!!

big hugs

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasonlondon.de
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySun 31 May 2009, 2:28 am

Yeah....Im kinda getting tired of IE....Im planning on installing Opera.....just a little nervous about doing it cuz I've had so much problems with my PC lately.....and if I do something to cause it to crash...Im gonna be very highly upset with myself.... Jawdrop

Losing access to my BK world and my BK Board sisters would be....(Im at a loss for words just thinking about it)...lol silent
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySun 31 May 2009, 5:39 am

Moonlight wrote:
WOW Sis Thumbs up the board looks much better as the old. I'm so proud of you!!! You did a great job!!!

Thanks so much!!!

big hugs

Anna

Oh thank you sooo much Sis!!!Kisses 4 U
You know as long as I've been here I never even tried to go to the adminstration panel...may be because I was afraid I'd mess things up but just the other day I figured I should give it a try & see how its done...I didn't really plan on changing the style or anything on the board but I ended up doing just that Laughing
Really means a lot that you like it...Thank You Sis Hugz
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySun 31 May 2009, 5:54 am

Natalie wrote:
Yeah....Im kinda getting tired of IE....Im planning on installing Opera.....just a little nervous about doing it cuz I've had so much problems with my PC lately.....and if I do something to cause it to crash...Im gonna be very highly upset with myself.... Jawdrop

Losing access to my BK world and my BK Board sisters would be....(Im at a loss for words just thinking about it)...lol silent

Oh I know how you feel Sis...IE has a few drawback but it pretty much works fine so you don't have to rush into Opera right away...just do it when you're completely ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board EmptySun 31 May 2009, 3:52 pm

@Natalie: hey sis I use Opera and it is fantastic Smile The board works with it too...so install it and you will see it works Hugz

@lill sis: really I love the new layout. I searched for a new style long time ago but I couldn't find such a great one Wink So I'm happy that you found it Hugz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasonlondon.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new stuff on the board   Some new stuff on the board Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new stuff on the board
Page 1 of 1