Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Vote_lcapBrian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Voting_barBrian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Vote_lcapBrian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Voting_barBrian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 12:39 am

Brian Krause played on the celebrity Basketball team HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS{Jersey #33} on
June 6th, 2009 at the game against Woodbridge High School Faculty, WARRIORS. The game started with all the players being introduced. At half time the stars treated the fans to an autograph session and took pictures & it ended with the WARRIORS beating the KNIGHTS.

View Photos From The Game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 6:41 am

Oh my Baby Girl....U do such a good job putting these videos together....another "bdreamer4ever" production (hehehehe)...and speaking of "bdreamer4ver's" productions...why arent' U using your logo ????

...okay ....now 4 my ocmments about #33....I just love a man in a uniform...especially THAT man (smile)!!!!!Yes, looks like we should have included "Basketball playa" as one of the other possibilities that BK would be doing if he weren't the awesome Actor.

...and did U catch him sitting at the table signing autographs???Geeez I wish the girls of the BK Board would have been there...he'd have his own personal cheering section (smile).... Dance&scream
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:24 pm

Oh he would've definitely had his own cheering sectioin if we all were there...
hmhmm

Lol yeah we should've included Bball player in the poll Laughing

Thank so much Sis...about my logo...thanks 4 reminding me I kinda forgot about that...but you know my main thought was to use it after a more big/real video montage...you know like P&L, Charmed vids etc..because these are just news feed vids but P&L & other vid montages are a lil more original when it comes to song choice & execution of clips..so thats why I thought I should use the logo only after those real vid montages...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 6:51 am

Yeah...I guess I kinda agree with U about using the logo for real P&L /charmed videos. So Baby Girl....Ya know what that means???? On your "free time"....if there really is such a thing as "free time" ....between studying and going to school....perhaps U need to think about working on another BDREAMER4EVER production = P&L video (hehehehe)....where U can use that logo cuz it really fits!!! Wink&Smile Did YA like the way I snuck that one in (hehehehe)? eee

I can see those creative juices just working away (smile)....I know ya have it in U to produce another cuz....the bottom line is "THE END" is not in our vocabulary when it comes to Brian & Mz Holly...right???

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:01 pm

Absolutely eee

Oh Sis I have sooo many P&L projects swirling around in my head...& I have been dying to work on them...I just haven't had the time to actually sit down & work on them patiently like I used to...I am really hoping to finish a few special ones by this fall.

You know I have been noticing now that all these new shows have surfaced ppl on youtube have slowly started parting with CHARMED & the characters...its like they have forgotten what the show was all about...it wasn't just all witches, demons & powers that was the magic...it was the love, the emotions, the feel good moments that was the real "magic" of the show. I'm not saying its a bad thing to love new shows I mean love GHOST WHISPERER a lot but I can't & I won't let it ever replace CHARMED in my heart. You can't just forget the show you used to be crazy about just cos it has ended.

Somebody needs to keep the True Magic of CHARMED alive...the "Piper&Leo~Love" alive...& I am going to try my best to keep it alive as long as possible...
Blazing Heart
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:13 am

Yep...I have a few TV shows that I like to watch as well....but none of them....and I mean ABSOLUTELY NONE...will replace my feelings for Charmed..... Amour

I haven't noticed many changes on Utube ....I have noticed that people are not making as many P&L videos...there are a couple of new ones out there ...aka what happened to the P&L video-making contest they use to have all the time???

I was surfing the net the other day and ran across a site asking for people to electronically sign a "petition" to bring Charmed back. I didn't sign it yet because it asked for info like address, e-mail address, date of birth, etc. and I didn't feel that they needed all that info so I'm not sure if the site was legit or not!

You're right Baby Girl...we need to keep the "true magic" of Charmed alive....if it fades away...then there might not be any chance of a reunion show....and you already know how I feel about Piper & Leo!!!!! I hope there's quite a few people out there who feel the same way as we do!

Blazing Heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)   Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian Krause @ Hollywood Knights VS Warriors Basketball Game(June 6th, 2009)
Page 1 of 1