Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Vote_lcapThe Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Voting_barThe Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Vote_rcap 
Natalie
The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Vote_lcapThe Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Voting_barThe Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Art of being Brian Krause(2004)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) Empty
PostSubject: The Art of being Brian Krause(2004)   The Art of being Brian Krause(2004) EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:57 am

The Art of being Brian Krause

"I'm not really a crazy kind of out there guy."

Best:
"The best TV show is Charmed, obviously."

Worst:
"The most ridiculous is shows like The Bachelor and Shipmates. I can't believe people degrade themselves in front of America to fawn over a person. I think it puts a bad message out to kids that it's okay to slut around. You can make out with her and her, and it's okay!"

Big Brother:
"Before Charmed, I used to play bad boys. Now Im one of the nice boys and I like that. Its nice to be the one who guides the Halliwells. Im also having a lot of fun with the girls. Alyssa teases me a lot because she seems me as her older brother."

No More Mr. Bad Guy:
"I enjoy playing the good guy and being the one who carries the moral message. It's not such a bad thing, being the guy who is helping girls learn the lessons. It's refreshing. Believe it or not, a lot of the roles I've played before Charmed were generally the bad guys. When I go on hiatus, I'll probably
have to shave my head and be the evil one."

If You Really Want To Get My Attention:
"Call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set. Alyssa and Holly usually call me that. The guys keep it short and refer to me as BK. The girls like to pick on me because I'm like their brother now."

Par For The Course:
"I'm not really a crazy kind of out-there guy. Actually, I'm kind of boring. I don't go to clubs. I don't go out dancing at trendy places like The Skybar. When I get wild, I golf."

Put Down The Bottle and Step Away From The Diaper:
"Someday I'd like to have a family of my own, but for now I'm perfectly content with pretending."

Okay... Let Me Rephrase That "I'm not entirely boring. I do love to race cars. That's how I get my adrenaline racing."

Dramarama:
"I ended up getting into acting because this guy in my junior high P.E. class wanted to kick my butt, so I hid from him by switching into drama class. I wound up being pretty decent at it and decided to pursue it."

Tiger Woods, Watch Out:
"When I'm not working, I'm golfing. I'm completely and utterly addicted. It's all I think about."

Does He Believe in Witches?
"As far as being able to fly and do all that stuff, I don't know. But I've met a couple of people who say they're witches. They're kind of trippy. I dated this girl a while ago, and she said she was a witch. Once I heard that, I had to go."

Close Encounters:
"I got cornered in a Burger King bathroom once by a bunch of 12-year-old girls. They were screaming, "You're Leo, you're Leo!" And I was like, "Yes, I'm Leo, peeing."

Hairy Situation:
"In high school, I went through, like, 10 different changes. I went from jock to Flock of Seagulls guy to ska guy to break-dance guy. One day, I came into school with my Flock of Seagulls hair, and this guy said, "Dude, wipe the hair spray off your forehead." I was mortified. I never wore my hair like that
again."

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever

The Art of being Brian Krause(2004)
Page 1 of 1