Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Vote_rcap 
Natalie
BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!

Go down 
+2
Natalie
Natasha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Empty
PostSubject: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 4:42 pm

Full name:
Brian Jeffrey Thomas Krause

Nicknames:
*BK
*Blue Flamer

*Quotes:(2004)
"If You Really Want To Get My Attention, Call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set. Alyssa and Holly usually call me that. The guys keep it short and refer to me as BK.

Date of Birth:
February 1, 1969

Astrological Sign:
Aquarius (11th sign)

Natural Hair Color:
Dusty Blond

Current Hair Color:
Chocolate Brown

Eye Color:
Green/Hazel

Height:
5'11"(Perfect Height)

Orientation:
Straight

Body type:
5' 11" / Athletic

Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian

Religion:
Agnostic

Hometown:
El Toro, California

Sand Fernando Valley, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California.

[Currently] Single

Pastimes:
*Finding new ways to make life more grand
*Golfing
*Playing music
*Playing baseball
*Running
*Hanging with his dogs
*Spending as much time on the beach as possible
*Dancing to his own drum

Brian's Company:
DDW Marine LLC.
Dana Point, Ca US
Co-Founder
Sales, Marketing

Fan Contact Address:
*Brian Krause c/o Charmed Production
6625 Variel Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91303
USA

Write to "Charmed" cast members in care of:

*Brian Krause
Warner Brothers Network
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522

Brian's Official Website:
http://www.briankrause.us/

Brian's myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/drytube

nAtaShA Smile

Last edited by bdreamer4ever on Sun 30 Nov 2008, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:50 pm

Hey, hey Mz. Natasha....just wanted to let you know lil sis that you are doing a fantastic job getting all this info set up. What would we do without you, my dear? Smile I'm worried that some of our sisters (such as Hiromy (Dawn) and Fallenangel (Vananh) or evey some new members may not find us....have you or Anna posted a message for them in the other forum..Ya know to kinda direct them over here? Arrow
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 6:09 pm

great job!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Thank you!!!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 3:37 pm

Aww thank you soo much my sweet Sisters U are the best.

Well I did inform Hiromy but I haven't had a chance to inform the others...I will inform them real soon I promise...I just wanted to get all my posts up in here first U know...cuz I don't want them to log & think there's nothing in here U know...so as soon as the board is ready I'll inform them...I just need a few more days...is that okay?
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 9:20 pm

take all the time you need
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 10:00 pm

Hey sisters sweet Natasha told me the same and so I wrote PM's (and who had an email adress too) that we have a new board.

Thanks charmendpiper and Natalie you are the best!! Without you and the other BK fans wouldn't be these board!

Love you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jasonlondon.de
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 12:10 am

Yeah U said it Sis!

First of all this board wouldn't even be here if it weren't for U Sis...& second this board wouldn't be anything without U >>> Natalie, Nikki, Vananh & all the other Bk fans here...cuz U guys are the soul of this board...
So THANK YOU....all U guys for all your Love & support & simply for being U...U are the best!!!

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 3:20 pm

bdreamer4ever wrote:

*Quotes:(2004)
"If You Really Want To Get My Attention, Call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set. Alyssa and Holly usually call me that. The guys keep it short and refer to me as BK.
Cuuute. Love that nickname. Smile
I think my username on some of the other Charmed boards is MrsBlueFlamer Razz
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 5:09 pm

Aaah Mrs.Blueflamer thats cool!! Wink

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 6:24 pm

I like that nickname. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 11:24 pm

Mz. BlueFlamer....yep! I like that nickname too....you should change to it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stefanita621

Stefanita621

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 2:49 am

WOW I have no Idea of all those facts...THANK U very very much...I see are tons of other post with Great information....Im kind of bored so I will take a look of some today...Thank U tweetie ♥️ ♥️ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts!   BrIAn0gRaphY - General Details & Facts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1