Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Vote_lcapReunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Voting_barReunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Vote_lcapReunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Voting_barReunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004)   Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004) EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:07 am

Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?

Since 2000, former soap stud Brian Krause has played Leo Wyatt, the Halliwell sisters' handyman who became their white lighter, otherwise known as a guardian angel. Over the years, Krause has played out lotsa drama on the WB witchfest — and we ain't just talkin' about his short-lived off-screen relationship with Alyssa Milano following his divorce. As Leo, he's endured a rocky marriage to that cranky Piper (Holly Marie Combs) that looked finito last season. But there's hope for the supernatural spouses yet in Season 7, which kicks off Sunday night. Read on for the magical details....

Leo was promoted last season to an elder whitelighter, wasn't he?

"Right. One of the other elders, Gideon, was bad and I terminated him. So then I made the choice to come back down from the clouds to be more proactive in protecting my children and the charmed ones. I haven't turned my back on the elders, but I keep a warier eye on what's good and what's bad now."

Leo and Piper had to split up when he went away.

"Yes. Since I wasn't going to be around and we couldn't be together, I wanted her to live a life free of pain."

Did they ever get divorced? Is their marriage even legal since Leo's a heavenly being?

"I don't think there was ever an official divorce — I guess we did. That's one of the things I'm not clear on. [Laughs] I didn't get any papers! I don't think there was a settlement and I don't know how Leo finds money to buy clothes or anything like that. I guess the witches have a trust fund or a good 401K. None of us can use our powers for personal gain, though. We can only protect people."

That bites. I'd rather be a bad witch and have fun.

"Then we'd have to vanquish you!"

I dare you to try. So anyhoo, where does Leo pick up this season?

"I've gone out on my own hunting demons, hunting whoever is after my child and trying to terminate them. I'm no longer following the rules of the elders. I'm kind of making up my own rules now. There's constant attacks against the charmed ones and my son, so I'm trying to stop all that and put an end to all evilness. The nice thing is my character is not so soft anymore. I'm now more badass. I'm not just orbing places or healing people, I can blow stuff up!"

Leo and Piper are getting back together, right?

"I haven't read that in a script yet, but I would imagine it'll happen. Leo wants to be with Piper and she wants to be with him. And we're around each other more now that I'm not "up there." We were close and intimate one night at the end of last season...."

Hope Leo doesn't mind that she'd been with other men.

"She went on a couple of dates last year. Leo was pretty jealous — 'cause it's his wife! It's not like we broke up because we didn't get along; it was circumstances. I want her to be happy, but no touchy-touchy with other guys!"

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever

Reunion for Charmed's Piper and Leo?(September 2004)
Page 1 of 1