Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Vote_rcap 
Natalie
BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games Empty
PostSubject: BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games   BrIAn0gRaphY - Sports & Games EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 1:54 pm

Sports:
1.Water polo(El Toro High School)
2.Soccer(Orange Coast College)
3.Karate
4.Golf
5.Baseball
6.Basketball
7.Tennis
8.Hockey
9.Auto-racing
10.Hiking
11.Fishing
12.Running
13.Mountain climbing

Games:
1.Bowling
2.Poker
3.Scrabble
4.Foosball

Quick-facts:

*Born & raised in Southern California, Brian grew up playing many different sports & his athleticism has helped him in almost all the field of sports he's been interested in.

Sports:

Water polo:
Brian played water polo in his freshman year in High School.

*Quotes:(2000)
"In high school, I played water polo my freshman year, but didn't continue with it because I wasn't comfortable with the whole Speedo thing. I was pretty shy about it and didn't want to be naked in front of the whole school."

Soccer:
He lettered in soccer at Orange Coast College in 1987, and scored four goals as a midfielder and forward.He pursued a semi-professional career in soccer but later went into acting.

*Quotes:(2005)
"Soccer became my thing in high school."

Karate:
Brian studied karate in his teens.

Golf:
Golf is one of Brian's most favorite sport & hobby.

*Quotes:(2004)
"When I'm not working, I'm golfing. I'm completely and utterly addicted. It's all I think about."

"I golf every chance I get. My club in Woodland Hills is my favorite place to golf in the SoCal area. I try to play or practice at least three times a week."

He takes part in various Celebrity Golf Tournaments almost every year. These are some of the tournaments he participated throughout the years:

1.1999 Wellness Center Golf Tournament(September 10,1999)
2.Carl Reiner Pro-Am Celerity Tournament(May 28,2000)
3.9th Annual American Film Institute Golf Classic Tournament at the Trump National Golf Club(September 25,2006)
4.The 3rd Annual Hack n' Smack Tournament(May 1st,2006)
4.The Gersh Agency Boys & Girls of Venice Tee off for Charity Golf Interventional(March 26,2007)
5.Dennis Quaid's 4th Annual Charity Weekend(2006)
6.Dennis Quaid's 5th Annual Charity Weekend(June 7-10,2007)
7.The 5th Annual Hack n' Smack Tournament(April 21st,2008)
8.The Kiwanis Club of Simi Valley Celebrity Golf Classic(May 1,2008)
9.The St. Jude Children's Hospital "Deal or No Deal" Celebrity Golf Classic(May 19th,2008)
10.The Kiwanis Club of Thousand Oaks Mel Ashcroft Celebrity Golf Classic(June 23,2008)

*Quotes:(2006)
"I enjoy Quaid's Weekend, because it combines two of my favorite things – golf and children's charities. I am honored to have been invited."

Baseball:
Baseball is another one of Brian's favorite sport & hobby. Brian represented 'The Dodgers'in the 42nd Annual 'Hollywood Stars Night Celebrity Baseball Game (August 5,2000) which was held at the Dodgers stadium. He plays in a baseball league- 'The Titans', so, he is currently playing in that league.

Brian has participated in a celebrity Baseball Tournaments namely:
*42nd Annual 'Hollywood Stars Night Celebrity Baseball Game(August 5,2000)

"I still enjoy playing in a baseball league."

Basketball:
Brian loves playing basketball, its also another one of his favorite sport & hobby. He likes to play hoops when he works out.

Tennis:
Brian enjoys playing Tennis in his spare time.

Hockey:
Brian likes hockey, he is not currently in a hockey team but he seeking for one.

"I like hockey. I'm not currently in a hockey team, but I'm looking."

Auto-racing:
Brian is very much into speed & racing cars. He owns at least 4 cars which includes, a Porsche - Carerra 2003. He does not indulge in the sort of vehicle passion that seizes so many celebs these days.His primary mode of travel,for example, is not a Mercedes, Lexus or Hummer, but a Ford Exposition. There is nothing Brian loves more than racing cars.

*Quotes:(2004)
"I do love to race cars. That's how I get my adrenaline racing. People [at The WB] would prefer I do something safer, like, golf, but, I am sorry, I could get killed with a golf ball much easier than I could strapped into a race car. Of course, I wouldn't know this first hand because I don't do anything dangerous, right? I like my job way too much! I'm perfectly content with speeding on city streets."

Hiking:
Brian loves hiking with his Golden Retriever [Penny] and Australian Shepherd [Buddy] to be in shape.

Fishing:
Fishning is also a sport where Brian is very good at. He once mentioned that fishing with his Grand Parents during long Summers was one of his favorite childhood memory. Brian
also participated in The Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation Celebrity Fishing Tournament that was held on May 17, 2008. The event was a fund-raiser for the lagoon foundation and its programs, with additional proceeds its going to benefit the United Anglers of Southern California and Hubbs Sea World Research Institute. A total of 15 celebs participated in this tournament. Brian won the tournament for the bass category by catching the longest fish in the celebrity division, a 16-inches bass.

Running:
Brian likes to run at least three to five miles a day to keep himself all lean & fit. He also participated in the '2007 L.A. Marathon'(March 4,2007).

"I've gotten back into running. I try to do anywhere from three to five miles a day. L.A. Marathon, here I come!"

Nike Runner:
Brian is a Nike Runner.

Here's his statistics:-
Nike Runners
Retriever
Woodland hills,CA
Last run - 1.94mi

305.76total mi
12'31"/mi

Mountain Climbing:
Brian has an athletic pursuit on the horizon. He said that he'd like to get into mountain climbing.

"Yes, mountain climbing. You've got to be in amazing shape to tackle that. And I am just about ready to get into it. It's one of the most difficult workouts you can do, but what an adrenaline rush.

Games:

Bowling:
Brian likes bowling. He participated in "The 2nd Annual Rock n' Bowl Celebrity Tournament(April 6,2006). Celebrities like Miley Cyrus[Hannah Montana],Ashley Jones[The Bold and the Beautiful],Trisha Simmon[Will & Grace,Desperate Housewives]Jeremy London[Mallrats] also participated in the tournament.

Poker:
Brian often plays poker with his buddies. He participated in two of Dennis Quaid's Charity Weekends where celebrity poker & golf tournament were held for charity. The tournaments in which he participated are namely:

1.Dennis Quaid's 5th Annual Charity Weekend(2006)
2.Dennis Quaid's 5th Annual Charity Weekend(June 7-10,2007)
3.Gala Celebrity Poker Event:(February 10th,2008)

Scrabble:
Brian likes to play scrabble with his friends & family in his spare times.

Foosball:
Brian also likes to play foosball with his friends. He has a big foosball table in the game room.

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise! :: Brian Krause :: Brianograhies-
Jump to: