Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Vote_rcap 
Natalie
BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Vote_lcapBrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Voting_barBrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts Empty
PostSubject: BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts   BrIAn0gRaphY - Fitness Workouts EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 2:17 pm

Brian Krause is a very athletic person, born & raised in Southern California, he grew up playing many different sports & his athleticism has helped him in almost all the field of sports he's been interested in. He has always tried to keep himself fit & lean through various sports, workouts, healthy diets & etc, fitness activities like playing golf, baseball, basketball,soccer, etc, working out, running, hiking with his dogs, lifting weights,etc.

Quick-facts:

The Boot camper:
Brian joined an intensive boot camp in the summer of 2005 & was in there for a while. He even took part in the camp during the shoot of Charmed's 8th season.

*Quotes:(2005)
"I want to be ready completely, physically & emotionally, for everything else that I want to do. This is just a part of that. It's always been part of my plan to be ready to move on, another aspect to what I need to do to be my best."

The Runner:
Brian likes to run at least three to five miles a day to keep himself all lean & fit. He also participated in the '2007 L.A. Marathon'(March 4,2007).

"I've gotten back into running. I try to do anywhere from three to five miles a day. L.A. Marathon, here I come!"

Nike Runner:
Brian is a Nike Runner.

Here's his statistics:-
Nike Runners
Retriever
Woodland hills,CA
Last run - 1.94mi
305.76 total mi
12'31"/mi

The Hiker:
Brian loves hiking with his Golden Retriever [Penny] and Australian Shepherd [Buddy] to be in shape.

The athlete:
Brian grew up playing many different sports. An athletic sports lover, Brian enjoys playing many different sports including soccer, golf, baseball, basketball, tennis, hockey, auto-racing but golfing, playing baseball & basketball & soccer tops his sports list.

Healthy diets:
Brian likes to eat healthy as he thinks nutrition is very important for fitness. So, he likes to eat fresh fruits & vegetables & his favorite healthy snack is apples & bananas.
He even takes soy milk.

"I completely reworked my diet recently & changed my entire approach to fitness & nutrition. I actually think about what I eat & when I eat it. I was a bad shopper. I would go to the market late at night & head straight to the freezer section. I would buy the French bread pizzas by the dozen. I would eat my vegetables when they were at the bar with the ranch dressing, & lettuce when it was on my hamburger. Yikes, I was bad. I didn't have any fresh fruits & vegetables. Now I do. I'm even taking to the soy milk thing."

Fitness benefits:
The fitness benefits Brian has found is passing on a healthy attitude to his son, Jamen.

"One is that I am able to pass on to my son a healthy attitude about himself concerning his body, how he treats it & what he puts into it. And now I have the energy to keep up with him!"

Toughest fitness goals:
Brian's toughest fitness goal is probably falling back to his old diet & routine.

"Trying to stay lean & fit. For me that is directly connected to nutrition. But I am taking it one day at a time. I also have learned not to reward myself with food. It's difficult sometimes, though, not to fall back to the old routine when I'm out with the guys."

Athletic pursuits - Mountain Climbing:
Brian has an athletic pursuit on the horizon. He said that he'd like to get into mountain climbing.

"Yes, mountain climbing. You've got to be in amazing shape to tackle that. And I am just about ready to get into it. It's one of the most difficult workouts you can do, but what an adrenaline rush.

Sports & fitness in Southern California:
Brian grew up in Southern California & he has learned to appreciate all of the sport aspects there from oceans to deserts to mountains.

"I think the best thing is having the opportunity to experience the ocean year-round... not to mention being able to go to the desert & the mountains. I grew up here & I've learned to appreciate it all."

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever

Page 1 of 1