Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Vote_lcapMy 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Voting_barMy 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Vote_rcap 
Natalie
My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Vote_lcapMy 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Voting_barMy 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Empty
PostSubject: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 7:14 pm

Hey guys,

This is my 1st GW vid...the vid is rather long but I worked pretty hard on it...don't know if you'd like to watch it but I just thought I'd share it here Smile

Jim&Melinda ~♥️~ The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I know you can watch it here in the small player but since its a widescreen vid I'd recommend you to watch it on Youtube for a better view(The small player makes the widescreen vid even shorter in height)

Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just dying to work on a GW vid for such a long time..so I finally decided to make a tribute vid dedicated to my most fav storyline of the show & ofcourse to one of my most fav couple JIM&MELINDA..♥️

I always felt that JIM&MELINDA's LOVE was truly Amazing & Beautiful..& after the storyline of 4x07[Threshold]..their LOVE became EPIC & TRANSCENDENT..just like PIPER&LEO. Melinda lost her one true LOVE..the man who really accepted her for who she was & her gift of helping earth bound spirits..who truly loved & cherished her every single day. Jim was all she had in her life but fate even took that away..JIM..He died..the light was right in front of him but he just refused to cross-over..he refused to leave Melinda's side..he risked everything & jumped into another beings body just to be with Melinda..if thats not epic what is?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 8:41 am

Ya know I've only watched GW a couple of times....for some reason, I never got into it.....but you're right baby girl....Jim & Melinda's love is very similar to Piper & Leo's love. The hospital scene is very touching and romantic...kinda reminds me of the episode when Leo was in the car accident and he was getting ready to go to surgery (Piper was by his side)....and then they had to "freeze" him... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:26 am

Thank you Sis...yeah I know..it reminds me of that scene too...infact I've been planning to work on a montage based on P&L & JiMel's particular storyline since they both are quite similar. Actually since they both are my fav couple ever...I plan to work on quite a few other Duo montages dedicated to them & their ever so romantic & transcendent LOVE...
Blazing Heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:27 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:51 pm

I didn't know you like Ghost Whispere?? affraid
That show is my guilty pleasure. Im in Luv
&& the video is awesome, Tasha <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:03 am

Cant wait for the vid to come out....Im sure it will be another fantastic "bdreamer4eer production".... eee hmhmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!   My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid! Empty

Back to top Go down

My 1st Ghost Whisperer vid!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise! :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: