Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! Vote_lcapIt Was Time Our Board Went Public! Voting_barIt Was Time Our Board Went Public! Vote_rcap 
Natalie
It Was Time Our Board Went Public! Vote_lcapIt Was Time Our Board Went Public! Voting_barIt Was Time Our Board Went Public! Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It Was Time Our Board Went Public!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

It Was Time Our Board Went Public! Empty
PostSubject: It Was Time Our Board Went Public!   It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:54 am

So after 1 year & 14 days of our lil BK Paradise being on the web with 62 members so far...We figured it was time that our Board went public!

We wanted to let you all know that we have changed the configurations of this board for good. I'm sure you're wondering what is this all about & what does "going Public" really mean? Well we'll tell you, it means that besides us(Admins & Members), Guests or Non-members will also be able to view all the BK archives of the board from now onwards. After a lot of thought, we came to this decision that in order to fulfil our main aims which is (i)To get all the latest Bk Stuff(news, info, photos, etc) out there for the fans & (ii)To promote our board well enough to help it reach its true heights...that it would be best for the board if all the archives were open to guests. Because we regarded that may be there has been times when a guest has visited our board wanting to view all the BK archives but left in disappointment due to the board regulations which is "You must log in to view the archives". We took into consideration that some guests may not want to join us first hand..some may just want to check everything out before they feel like they should become a member or some may just want to stay a regular visitor. Either way, we felt that our board will attract more fans & get more publicity if we changed the regulations for good! Smile

When we first started out last year on Oct 19th, 2008...all we had was just a handful of members that includes our Founder & Admin - Moonlight(Anna), Me - Bdreamer4ever(Natasha) & our very own
Gang of Sisters & Top Posters - Natalie, charmedpiper08(Nikki) & Hiromy & FallenAngel(Vananh). During the time, Guests or Non-members weren't allowed to view anything on our board unless they registered to be a member because it was necessary for us to take the time to build a good BK fansite...to be a #1 Source for the fans out there & raise a stable number of members before we could say:"Hey, we are on the map!" Razz

So that is the reason why we limited our board to members only...we were a pretty private fansite(so to speak) because at that time we felt that was the way to go!

But now...now that we have built up a Good Source for all the BRIAN KRAUSE FANS out there...now that we have raised a stable number of Members(Total 63 members till date)...
Its time...We hold our heads up high & proudly say...

We are on the map!!!
Thumbs up

Thank you for your time every body...Cheers!!!
BKB Admins Wink&Smile

Last edited by bdreamer4ever on Thu 05 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: It Was Time Our Board Went Public!   It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:14 am

Can I just say..... Welcome to all new visitors!!!...and like my lil Sister Tasha said, we hope you stay awhile and join our little BK Fan Family....and if you don't feel comfortable joining at this time, plz come and visit as often as you can Smile although, like I've said many times...if you're into Brian Krause and want to get all the latest news, info, & pics on this truly awesome and hot-looking actor...then this is the place to be.....in here, Brian is truly the master of our Board Wink&Smile

...and on that note....thanks Tasha... for all that you and Ana (Moonlight) have done to make this the best darn looking & informative BK Board on the net! You both deserve much love and kudos for doing what you have over the past year! Whoo-hoo

Luv Ya Sis! Blazing Heart
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: It Was Time Our Board Went Public!   It Was Time Our Board Went Public! EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:02 am

Aww Thank You Sis...couldn't have done it withou you guys!! Hugz
Luv ya!!!
Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Was Time Our Board Went Public!   It Was Time Our Board Went Public! Empty

Back to top Go down

It Was Time Our Board Went Public!
Page 1 of 1