Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Vote_lcapWhich "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Voting_barWhich "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Vote_lcapWhich "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Voting_barWhich "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?

Go down 
3 posters

Holly Marie Combs
 Shannen Doherty
 Rose McGowan
 Alyssa Milano
View results
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Empty
PostSubject: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 4:27 am

You know what to do! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
Natasha

Natasha

Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 4:31 am

Well isn't it obvious?! My vote goes to...
HOLLY MARIE COMBS...All the way Exclamation
hmhmm
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 6:10 am

HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY....thats what I'm saying!!!!

Thumbs up

..well...at least no one can accuse me of not making up my mind right? Wink&Smile
Back to top Go down
charmedpiper08

charmedpiper08

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 9:35 pm

HOLLY
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 8:52 am

I've already voted for Mz.Holly...but...did anyone see the movie "Bonnie & Clyde"??...the one about the young lovers who robbed banks... the one with Warren Beatty in it?

Wouldnt it be kool if BK & Mz HMC did a remake of Bonnie & Clyde??....for those who have seen it before....can't U just picture them in an adventurous movie like that? I think BK would look so GQ Hot as "Clyde"....with the 40s type gray suit and hat ...and Mz HMC would just be downright gorgeous....they'd be such a sexy-looking couple in a movie like that....playing the bad guys (for a change) would be a different role for both of them but with their talents and on-screen chemistry....they could definitely pull it off!!!

Okay U Managers, Producers, and Directors.....lets roll!!!! Whoo-hoo
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 5:30 am

Okay Sis you are a genius!!! I couldn't agree with you more...I mean thinking of a remake of BONNIE&CLYDE with our BK & HMC starring on it?!...That would be more than Fantastic!!!
hmhmm

I haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet but I've heard of them a lot & now that you've mentioned I def have to watch it esp since we're gonna imagine our BK & HMC in a new version from now on Wink&Smile

It'll be like going from the
Ever So Charming Angel&Witch---TO---Super Hot, Rough&Tough Bank Robbers Laughing
There'll be a whole new aspect of their amazing chemistry to enjoy!!!
...WOW...
I can only imagine how sexy they'd be together playing the Hot Bad Couple! Cool
Im in Luv

Oh I wish... Exclamation

Hey Managers, Producers, and Directors listen to our Sis...its time for a remake....So Lets Roll..Lets GO..Lets GO!!!
Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 7:20 am

I knew you would agree with me Tash....you and I think alike...or as I like to put it...great minds think alike Wink&Smile

I hope you can get to see the movie...its an oldie...but a goodie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 5:25 am

Yep great minds think alike eee
I'm really looking forward to buying the dvds & watching it joy
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 8:52 am

...and its the ever-so gorgeous, charming, alluring, enchanting...and sexy looking Holly Marie in the lead, so far........YIPPEEEEEE!!!

hmhmm
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 11:37 am

Yep ain't nobody else stands a chance when our Mz.HOLLY is in the running!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with?   Which "Charmed" co-star/actress would you like to see Brian doing a movie with? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1