Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Vote_lcapAlyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Voting_barAlyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Vote_lcapAlyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Voting_barAlyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:29 am

Alyssa Milano & Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Live Chat

<lauren>
Do you own any pets?

<Alyssa Milano>
I have two dogs, three cats, and seven horses. That's alot of poop.

<AlyssaMilanoFan1>
oh yea! I just got a new puppy and I named her PHOEBE!

<Alyssa Milano>
I got a new puppy too his name is Stanley.

<Kent>
Is Stanley poddy trained yet?

<Alyssa Milano>
Kinda

<Brian Krause>
He pooped in my car

<Joseph Wagnon>
How old is Stanley?

<Brian Krause>
Stanley is four and a half in dog years

<4eva_charmed>
If it's not too personal, how are things with Brian?

<Alyssa Milano>
Things with Brian are amazing!!!!

<Kilsaris>
What do you prefer pants or skirt???

<Brian Krause>
Skirts

<blackicegal>
Hey Brian. If you're smart, you'll ask Alyssa to marry you by Christmas

<Brian Krause>
Christmas, this year? I don't know if I can wait that long

<evelien>
What? Is it Brian Krause there?

<Brian Krause>
Hi it is I. Trying to type. Thankyou all for watching the show and being great supporters of the most talented and beautiful women in t.v. history.

<Rodrigo Halliwell>
I don't like Cole, I want Phoebe with Leo

<Brian Krause>
Me too

<princess_kt>
Are you and Brian getting serious?

<Alyssa Milano>
In that weird, funny, guy way.

<Imissdan>
Brian you were such a jerk in the Return to Cabin by the Lake. Did you enjoy the change in character?

<Brian Krause>
Yes I loved my role in Cabin by the lake. it's nice to mix it up

<Brian Krause>
December was one of my favorite movies I have done

<Brian Krause>
My favorite movie is Braveheart

<Brian Krause>
Return to the Blue Lagoon was amazing and life changing experience. The time I spent in Fiji was invaluble.

<Lori>
Brian do you have any tattoos?

<Alyssa Milano>
He's a wussy!!!!!!

<Brian Krause>
No tattoos of yet

<Brian Krause>
Am not

<Alyssa Milano>
Are too.

<Brian Krause>
Stop it

<Amanda2121>
Can U have Brian show his face my other sis doesn't know how he is.

Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) 26

Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) 27

<Whitney>
There he is!

<charmingjulian>
Stick your tongue out Brian!

<Chicky>
You're cute Brian!!!

<CharmedByMahBoos>
I see him!!

<PoisonLily>
I love you Briannnnnnnn

<Argentina_17>
Where was your first KISS???

<Alyssa Milano>
With Brian or in general.

<Poncho>
With Brian!!

<Alyssa Milano>
On a street corner in the rain.

<hollyfanatik101>
And Brian one word to describe Alyssa

<Brian Krause>
Perfection

<Dan>
Have you ever gotten 'star struck' meeting other celebrities?

<Brian Krause>
Michael Bailey Smith is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Very talented

<Lori>
Brian did you ever watch whos the boss?

<Brian Krause>
I think all of America watched Who's the Boss

<monina17>
I want to see a kiss between you and Brian!!!!!!!...one little kiss, i think you 2 look cute together!!!!!

<Alyssa Milano>
Why don't you ask Brian that question?

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 3:44 pm

This is one of the cutest interview ever Surprised
I've read it few times, but never saw the pictures. Shocked
Alyssa & Brian are cute together I love you
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 5:31 am

Well...uh... don't hate me Mz. Vananh...but....uh....I'm kinda glad that they parted because I didn't think that Alyssa was the one for Brian! Evil or Very Mad

I had always hoped that he and Mz. Holly would have hooked up (guess it's because of the Leo & Piper thing, but he and Holly had had more of a connection in the show as Leo & Piper moreso than he and Alyssa had in real life). Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 10:58 pm

Natalie wrote:
Well...uh... don't hate me Mz. Vananh...but....uh....I'm kinda glad that they parted because I didn't think that Alyssa was the one for Brian! Evil or Very Mad

I had always hoped that he and Mz. Holly would have hooked up (guess it's because of the Leo & Piper thing, but he and Holly had had more of a connection in the show as Leo & Piper moreso than he and Alyssa had in real life). Laughing
I don't think anyone is the right one for Bri. (unless her name is Holly Wink )
but agian, Brian & Holly spent 8 years together as a couple on tv.
Alyssa & Brian spent 5-6 months (?) dating.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 11:32 pm

Ya know, Tasha and I have been trying to figure that one out...we know that they actually started dating in the early part of 2001 (like Jan-Mar maybe). The relationship had to have been more than 5-6 mons because I had read something that said they were still together by December 2001, which means they probably parted in the early part of 2002.

But yes, I agree with you.....Mz. Holly is the one and I can't imagine him not being with her or vice versa....for us fans, its too bad they went in separate directions. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stefanita621

Stefanita621

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 8:33 am

I don't know I like this interview..."On a street corner in the rain" I think thats very sweet and yes it's true it's weird seeing Brian with other than Holly, but I bet that the time it last he and Alyssa were a Happy & Shiny couple ♥️ ...mmm I envy both, Holly & Alyssa, more Holly 8 years for God Sakes lol!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) EmptyTue 18 Nov 2008, 6:22 am

Hey Stefanita...how are you my sister???

About that "standing on the corner in the rain"...I would imagine that Brian is not the one referred to as Alyssa's "first kiss" cuz I think she was married either before the Charmed show or right at the beginning of the show. They definitely made a cute couple back then and even though Brian and Holly never dated each other, I'm still partial to them as a couple...go figure (smile)!!

by the way....Alyssa recently sent Brian a hello greeting on his myspace page. I'm not reading into that but does anybody know whether Alyssa is dating?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)   Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alyssa & Brian---Safesearching Live Chat transcript(September 27th, 2001)
Page 1 of 1