Brian Krause Board - Our li'l BK Fan Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:30 am
Latest topics
» Brian Krause---Safesearching.com > Questions & Answers(2004)
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm by Erinwalsh

» Beyond Loch Ness - Mar 14th (SyFyD)
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyWed 06 Mar 2024, 12:08 pm by Donaldellis

» Should I download movies at film4wapin or not and why?
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm by LukeNorris

» Hi all
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm by charmedpiper08

» Cyrus(2009) - Production Stills
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:13 am by Natalie

» Charmed With Prue or Paige
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03 am by Natalie

» I LOVE LEO
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 9:57 am by Natalie

» Happy Birthday Nikki (CharmedPiper08)!!!!
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm by charmedpiper08

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm by charmedpiper08

» Good thoughts please for my cat
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm by charmedpiper08

Bk Board
Follow us on Twitter
Watch Bk vids on Youtube
Poll
Do You Want A "Charmed" Reunion?
 Absolutely!
 No, not really
View results
Petition
CHARMED BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES ON DVD
Fun Fact
Brian is in the video game - "L.A. Noire" published by Rockstar Games, releasing May 2011.
Quote Of The Week
"If you really want to get my attention, call me 'The Blue Flamer.' That's my nickname on the set (Charmed)."
Bk’s Fav Music
External Links
Bk's Official Site
Bk's IMDb Page
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Natasha
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Vote_lcapBlack Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Voting_barBlack Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Vote_rcap 
Natalie
Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Vote_lcapBlack Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Voting_barBlack Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Vote_rcap 
charmedpiper08
Moonlight
FallenAngel
marionlove16
Hiromy
Stefanita621
BuffysGirl
Demii_Lyssa
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) Empty
PostSubject: Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005)   Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005) EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:21 am

Black Eye Guy

Sure, Alyssa Milano and Holly Marie Combs have been around since Day 1, but it says a whole lot more that Brian Krause has lasted a full seven years on WB's Charmed (Sundays at 8 pm/ET), which frankly isn't known for providing job security for male actors. Indeed, Krause knows that his is a charmed existence, in more ways than one.

Dude, you work with Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan and now Kaley Cuoco. Not exactly the hardest job in Hollywood, is it?

"Yeah, I think there have been more difficult jobs, that's for sure."

What's ahead this season? Could newbie witch Billie, whom Leo is spending a lot of time tutoring, cause problems for him and Piper?

"I don't think she'll cause problems for us specifically, but — it's funny to say it like this — any time you get a new witch with new powers, there will be repercussions in her just learning the craft while we try to teach her the way. She definitely has some pitfalls, but obviously she'll come through with success and flying colors — and have demons in her future."[Laughs]

So there's no threat of sparks between Billie and her teach?

"Piper and I run into the typical marriage issues. Now that I'm mortal, I'm trying to get her to spend more time with me. That's the big issue between them — separating the sisters from the magic, weaning them off so that they can lead normal lives."

I suppose if Leo were to stray, who knows what kind of hell Piper could unleash on him?

"Yeah, exactly![Laughs]"

Ever since last season's finale, Leo and the girls have been living with "new faces," although viewers still see the same actors. Are you happy with your "alias" face?

"Uh, yeah, I have no problems with it. It's not the same guy [as in finale]. I think the girls changed and the guy changed."

How much are the "alias" actors getting paid to spend eight seconds a week looking into a mirror?

"I have no idea. I have no idea." [Laughs]

Has this gig proven better than you ever imagined back in 1998?

"Absolutely. I started as a three-episode, possibly recurring character, and in that first season I wound up doing seven [episodes], and in the next [season] did 15 and they made me a regular. It's beyond what I thought it was going to be, and has grown and grown into me being an integral part of the show. It's a bit of a dream come true as far as a job goes."

Let's talk about two of your past projects. Which was a better trip: the Return to the Blue Lagoon or the Return to Cabin by the Lake?

"Well, I'll tell you, you can't beat [Blue Lagoon's] Fiji — it was unbelievable down there. I spent three months learning how to live on an island and fish and climb coconut trees...."

With Milla Jovovich, no less...

"With Milla and a wonderful cast and crew. [Cabin's] Vancouver [shoot] wasn't too shabby, either. I made a lot of friends up there. Judd Nelson is a veteran and a class character, a great guy to work with."

He seems due for one of those "retro" comebacks.

"He's a great guy and a good actor. I think we'll be seeing him forever."

Your bio says you enjoy "jam sessions on your harmonica." Quick, make that sound sexy for the ladies out there.

"Uh, well, basically we play evil and sexy music late Friday nights in some dark dingy rehearsal studio on the West Side. Our mantra is "dark, evil and sexy." [Laughs]

Just be careful not to smash your hand while renovating your house. How is that going, anyway?

"Doing it with my friends and basically contracting it myself, I've been working on it for two-and-a-half years. It takes as long as it takes; I do it on my days off. I've been building a walk-in closet for six months now. I'm over it!"

Too bad there are no witches to snap their fingers and finish it up for you.

"You know? I think it'd be "personal gain," though. It'd be a problem." [Laughs]

What else do you have filling your time?

"I wrote, produced and directed my first short film, The Mission, and we're getting that out to all the circuits."

You play [reading press release] an "alcohol-drinking, cigarette-smoking, gun-carrying man in search of missing links to his past"?

"Yeah, that's a classic little line there, huh?"

All that's missing is "bimbo-bedding."

"Yeah. No s---! He's basically a private investigator/bounty hunter who winds up on a personal bounty of his own, in which he trails this person who has a connection that will change his life."

How does General Hospital vet Jacklyn Zeman figure into it?

"She plays my mark, the one that I'm after, and the reveal at the end is something very personal to [my character]. He had to overcome his demons to follow her and actually make his approach to her."

Hey, you said "demons." We don't like that word!

"Yeah, but these are inner demons." [Laughs]

nAtaShA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bdreamer4ever

Black Eye Guy(April 11th, 2005)
Page 1 of 1